[Loch-soilleir] A & S reporting time

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:28:32 PDT 2012

The Share-a-lot event on July 7 was well attended.  We had 12 members and
many visitors coming though to see what we are doing.  Rhi taught
continuous warp and Janet finished her first inkle weaving.  Willa worked
on weaving as well. Bia taught a new member of Stargate lucet and Penelope
spun. I did a little bobbin lace.

A&S @ Hobby Lobby on July 13 had 7 people. Katya taught Bia how to spin and
me how to card wool.  Willa worked on a new pillow and pattern for bobbin
lace. Massimo worked on his drawing.