[Loch-soilleir] A&S

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 20:29:29 PDT 2012

I went to the Shadowlands and made beads.

and...I asked Demere and he is willing to come teach here.
My driveway.  He has all the stuff.  There we took turns there are it worked out
well.  He has a set up for 5 people.  We just need to figure out when. Make
suggestions for a date please.

He has been doing lamp work for a while.  He is new to the Shadowlands but long
to the SCA.  He was a great teacher.

We also tested out the new Delf Clay I got.  We were able to duplicate some
comets for the Shadowlands.
We are going to be able to play with that some more next weekend at the hot day
on the driveway.

Thanks
Maggie