[Loch-soilleir] A & S for April

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Thu May 3 02:52:33 PDT 2012

wove site tokens
still finishing up the cotehardie (still needs buttons)
bobbin lace... always bobbin lace... smile.
Helped Willa with some beginning bobbin lace before populace last month
Got things organized for the populace vote A&S this weekend as well as the
artisan's gathering. It is going to be so much fun!
research on lace and lace making as well as dolls (not as much as I would
like but enough to write down if you want)

We had 6 people at Hobby Lobby last month which was great considering that
it was the Friday before S.C.&A..  smile.

Delphina