[Loch-soilleir] Brewer's Guild Friday (and Bardic?)

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI43)[UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE LLC] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Wed May 16 17:57:18 PDT 2012

The Loch Brewer's Guild will meet this Friday (5/18) at 6:30pm at Madog's house.

All skill levels welcome (including tasters...).  If you're new to brewing and want to try, we have equipment to loan to start your first batch.  Email me in advance to make sure we have the right supplies.  If you've done it before, we have equipment to loan to keep you going.  Email & we'll make sure...

If there is interest, we can do Bardic as well.  Please reply to the list if you're interested.

If you need directions, email me off list.  Otherwise, look for the shield out front.

Hope to see you there!

Madog