[Loch-soilleir] Chitons and Casting or Hot, hot day

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 21:55:49 PDT 2013

I will help people make chiton's and casting pewter on the 15th of June please
email me.

Casting is an all day thing. (carving the mold)  Generally 5-10 Dollars for
supplies.  I need to know by the June first if you are coming so I can order
pewter and have stone cut.  Casting is not an exact art.  Practice is required
but it can be very rewarding.  I can not promise you will complete a badge. But,
about 75% of my students are successful on the first day.

If you are interested in making a chiton it takes very little time.  It's a
great item for the summer in Ansteorra. Email and I will send you a list of what
is needed.

Thank you,
Maggie