[Loch-soilleir] Chitons and Casting or Hot, hot day

harriotte robinson harriotterobinson at att.net
Wed May 22 04:31:59 PDT 2013

Well RATS!!! My sister will be here... and that's everyone's only Saturday off from work. I sure wanted to make the chiton! I've been wanting one for three years... here's my chance, and I'm screwed!
I'd like the supply list any way, you've said all along it wasn't hard. Maybe I can do it with instructions.