[Loch-soilleir] Food at BAM

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 15:40:19 PST 2013

Here are some details about the food for the Barony's food group.

Friday night:

Since I really can not just do burgers.... 50/50 burgers (That is right 50 % beef and 50% bacon), limited number of mushroom and onion stuffed burgers, limited number of bleu cheese stuffed burgers, and limited number of just beef burgers.  Lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, mayo, mustard, and catsup.

Saturday morning:

Eggs and chorizo, eggs and potato, and chorizo and potato breakfast tacos.  Flour tortillas, cheese and salsa.

Saturday lunch:

Beef and barley soup with carrots and mushrooms.  Sorry, but no time for me to do homemade stock, so it is the boxed stuff.

Saturday night:

Marinated, grilled pork loin chops, salad, rice, and gravy.

Sunday morning:

Eggs Benedict on croissants with ham and hollandaise sauce.