[Loch-soilleir] Hello

Willa willaritz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 05:20:16 PST 2013

Hi I am Hrefna mundanely known as Willa  we recommend Windsor and newton gauche paints which are hard to find locally, Texas art supply carries them but not all colors are considered ideal for period work.  Also the barony has plenty of paint right now if you'd rather come and just paint.

Red: Cadmium Red Pale

Yellow: Cadmium Yellow Pale

Blue: Ultramarine

Green: Permanent green

Purple: Spectrum Violet or Purple Lake

Black: Lamp Black

White: Zinc White or Permanent white

Might be a good start.  Other colours from the W& N range may also be useful, depending on the style of scroll you are doing

For ink for calligraphy You should only use a permanent ink like Rotring Opaque or Higgins (all retailing for around $8-10 a bottle which lasts forever).

Our schools come out printed but if your wanting to do original work we use Arches 140 pound hot press watercolor paper loose sheet (not sure how the hard block would work out)

Again you need buy nothing to come play we look forward to seeing you both soon!

.

Sent from Willa's iPhone