[Loch-soilleir] Help!

Neisha Walker-Williams taliagracesca at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 8 08:05:24 PDT 2013

My friends!

  Is there anyone available to drive the trailer to and from Lochtoberfest (Friday afternoon and Sunday morning)? Or, barring that, willing to let me hitch the trailer to your truck and drive it up? Daniel has volunteered to drive it up on Friday but then he will have to drive back home Friday night and cannot bring it back Sunday as he needs to leave Saturday evening. The other possibility is that we can unhitch it and someone else could drive it home Sunday.  I can pay in hugs!! :-D

Talia