[Loch-soilleir] Brewer's Guild April 11

GILSON, MATTHEW W. (JSC-DI431) matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 4 05:43:48 PDT 2014

Time to refill the cellar after Gulf Wars?  Loch Brewer's Guild will meet next Friday, April 11, at Madog's house.  RSVP if you're coming so I'll know how many chairs (and glasses) to pull out.  If you have a batch to work on let me know so I'll have the burner space available.

If you'd like to try brewing for the first time contact me, so I can make sure I have the right materials on hand.

Doors open at 6:30.  Email if you need directions, otherwise just look for the shield (and Loch serpent) out front.

Remember - it's gotta be email - I'm not on Facebook so won't answer any questions posted there!

Madog

Matt Gilson
DI43/Station Spartan Instructor Group
x48474