[Loch-soilleir] Pesky reminder

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 07:35:52 PST 2014

There are only 10 days left to pre-register for Gulf Wars.

Please include camping with "Loch Soilleir" to hold land for us together and your space.
We goof up about 1 in 3 times on "camping with".  We can fix it if I know to look for you.

I currently have tent information from....

Constancia de Thornbyrge & Jameson de Applebe
Roland of Westminster,  Mahearra ad Lauria d Hexam
Albrecht Catsprey Narkissa Ekaterina Vladimirovna
Cateau and John Gregory

I am aware of 6 other registrants, but do not have tent information or arrival times.

Thank you!
Maggie