[Loch-soilleir] Pesky reminder

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Sun Feb 9 11:11:42 PST 2014

We are purchasing Wissa's yurt and it is larger than ours.  It is 16 foot in diameter so will need another foot for our space.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  Please don't put us by the Porta-Potties, please, please?

Kathy Cofrin
Baroness Katya

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines!