[Loch-soilleir] populace change

CJ Steelquist orange76501 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 13:53:02 PST 2014

Unto the Great Populace of the Barony of Loch Soilleir do I, Duchess Ebergardis von Zell, your Seneschal, send greetings and warm yule tides,

This missive is to inform the Barony that as of January 1, 2014 there are changes to the Clear Lake Park - Meeting Room. No longer can groups have meetings on Fridays. Yes, I know we do not meet on Fridays. But due to the moving of other group's meetings, we now have the 1st Tuesday of the month for Populace not the 3rd.

January 7, 2014 doors open at 7:00 and the Populace meeting/business meeting states at 7:30. Same time as usual.

Duchess Ebergardis von Zell,
Seneschal of Loch Soilleir

orange76501 at yahoo.com
254-718-4183