[Loch-soilleir] populace change

CJ Steelquist orange76501 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 14:16:28 PST 2014

Due to the changes being post just days before our meeting, We are going to cancel the populace/business meeting. Our next populace/ business meeting  will be the 1st Tuesday, February 4th.
But, I will be in the room on Tuesday doing a project. People are welcome to come and do A&S from 7-9 pm BUT NO business will occur.

Ebe/Seneschal