[Loch-soilleir] Seeking Volunteers for Crown Tournament

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:07:39 PST 2014

Hello folks!

As I mentioned at populace, Crown Tournament is being hosted by the Kingdom
at Robin's ranch on January 10th. The event ad, facebook event, and website
have gone live. There will be camping available Friday and Saturday nights.
While this is not a Loch hosted event, we would appreciate any and all help
we can get with set up Friday morning/tear down on Sunday, parking
attendants, gate workers, water bearing, etc. I know I spoke with a few
folks at Populace, but please bear with us as Modius and I start to nail
schedules and volunteers down.

So! If you can commit now: awesome! Let me know! If you think you can, I
can certainly follow up a little closer to the date. Feel free to send me
an email: elena.wyth at gmail.com.

In Service,
Lady Elena Wyth