[Loch-soilleir] BAM

Baroness of Loch Soilleir baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 20 18:31:56 PST 2017

I hope everyone had a wonderful time at BAM this past weekend. I know we
did. Thank you Roland and Mahearra (Patti) for securing land and setting up
space for a kitchen for our group, Kathy for hauling supplies and stepping
in to get breakfast going, HE William and Lessa for bringing the kitchen
and feeding us wonderful food, for all those that helped with the pavilion
especially Alan (Brandon), Roland, William, and Maggie this made it go up
and down very quickly. Thank you to everyone who stepped up and did the
little things it makes camp life so much easier. Dieterich’s friend Mac
felt very welcome and had a wonderful time he is already researching what
he needs to play in the SCA. Thank you Biatrichi for helping with the music
and Al for sitting and playing with them. He is already looking into
getting a drum. I really appreciated Diego, Alister (Jeff Hellman), and
Brian taking the time to talk to him about rapier and what he needs to do.
You all made a good impression on him and he is very excited about joining
the group.

A personal thank you to Alan for stepping in and helping set-up our
personal pavilion. It was so greatly appreciated!!!
Krag and Hennessey

BAM is always one of our favorite events, and y’all make it better. Looking
forward to Gulf War this year and hope to see you all there!!
--
Hennessey O'Donoghue
Baroness of Loch Soilleir