[Loch-soilleir] War Approaches

Baroness of Loch Soilleir baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 11 15:08:06 PST 2018

War is coming!

This is a friendly reminder that online registration closes on Feb 14th.
If you are mailing in registration it must be postmarked by Jan 31. Payment
is available at the door but to be guaranteed space with our group you need
to be preregistered. The more people who preregister the more land we get.

https://www.gulfwars.org/registration/

If you are claiming land with our group please select Kingdom-Ansteorra,
Group-Other then type in Coastal.

If camping with our group once you are registered please follow the link
Below to send your camping information to HE Brenna who’s is our land
coordinator this year.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OMWXlm5qziCvm5YRtffQdo8r1fgr9sfPGWBkXI1l3SE/htmlview

More information about food groups and other activities will be sent out
soon.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Krag and Hennessey
Baron and Baroness of Loch Soilleir
--
Hennessey O'Donoghue