[Loch-soilleir] Populace Note - 2018-05-01

Seneschal of Loch Soilleir seneschal at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Wed May 2 10:38:58 PDT 2018

Please forgive any typographical or formatting issues.

Here at the notes from last night's Populace:

Barony of Loch Soilleir Populace Agenda (2018-05-01)

Come to Order

Nobility’s Words - Her Excellency Hennessey (Welcoming, etc.) [Krag at HMNS]

Officer Reports

   -

   Exchequer (HL Maggie) - Kite is deputy
   -

      Still having issues finalizing books because of Kingdom issues, but
      we’re OK
      -

      We will get about $300 in the profit split from the April event

   -

   Herald (Alan)
   -

      Barony has new heraldry going to Laurel; one was returned, but we
      have a fix.

   -

   Chronicler (HL Bia)
   -

      Get newsletter submissions in by the 15

   -

   Hospitaler (Lady Constantia)
   -

      Hennessy followed up with students after TAMUG demo.  We have at
      least 5 interested students.
      -
      -

   Webminister (HL Elena)
   -

      Always tweaking.  Please send commentary on how to make it better.
      Currently adjusting for mobile optimization.

   -

   Marshals
   -

      Armored (Sir Oliver)

Practice on Tuesday at Centennial Park at 7.

Occasional Thursday practice - watch FB

   -

      Rapier (Don Diego)

Tuesdays at Centennial Park in Pearland and Wednesdays at Walter Hall Park
in League City. Both at 7.   Come out & play!

   -

      Missile

AlvinChurch; 1st & 3rd Saturdays, 9-11 am; Lord Bodvarr is acting marshal.

   -

      MoAS (Lady Margarita)
      -

         Armoring/Smithing Guild (Master Krag) - 2nd & 4th Sunday. Moving
         along the bodkin arrow project.  May reschedule the Mother’s
Day session.
         -

         Fiber Arts Guild (Baroness Hennessey) - 2nd & 4th Sunday.  May
         reschedule the Mother’s Day session.
         -

         Brewers (Centurion Madog) - Watch email list for posts
         -

         Lace Guild (Mistress Delphina) - 5/12, 6/2, 7/7, 8/4, 9/1, 10/6,
         11/3, 12/8
         -

         Seneschal (Master Brian)

Officers: Get reports in by the 6th of the month.

May Co-Baronials - Help Rhi & let’s put on a great event.

Old Business

   -

   TAMUG Demo - Went well.  Thanks to those who came.
   -

   April Event  - RAined cancelled the archery tourney, but overall it went
   well!

Upcoming Baronial Events

   -

   Co-Baronial
   -

      Our turn to host the champions portion.
      -

      Mistress Rhiannon verch Bryan will steward
      -

      Site in Winnie.
      -

      PLEASE talk to Lady Karen about sitting a gate shift.
      -

      Fest will be great.
      -

      Set up will start between Noon & 2 on Friday.  Please come with
      set-up and/or tear down.
      -

      There is camping.
      -

      Bring a rake to help in the arena if you can.
      -

   Kingdom event bids?
   -

      LPT (September) was just held in the south (Hellsgate), but we can
      still bid.
      -

      Possible look at Kingdom A&S for February.

Event Calendar

   -

   May 5th - Co-Baronials in Winnie, TX.  Pelican and Defense Circles
   -

   May 12th - Queens Champion in Burkburnett, TX.  Major rapier event; WS
   Circle
   -

   May 19th - Dragonsfire Tor’s Guardian of the Tor in Palo Pinto, TX.
   Centurion Circle
   -

   June 2nd - Myrgenfeld Collegium.  Laurel Circle.
   -

   June 9th - King’s College in Ardmore, OK.  Many classes on A&S and other
   topics.
   -

   July 14th - Crown Tournament in Wimberley, TX.

Nobility’s Closing Words - Her Excellency Hennessey

Adjourn

--
In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam, OL, OP, WSA