[Loch-soilleir] Hello Fellow SCA members.

Patrick Smith psmith368 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:54:45 PDT 2018

My mundane name is Patrick Smith, my SCAdian name is Pesach. I've lived in
the Baytown area now for over ten years. My previous SCA family was located
in Up-State New York (Orion's Gate and Copper-tree) which were all in the
East Kingdom. I've earned my AOA, *Chiurgeon*, and kingdom specific awards.
My question is; where is this group located? Fighter practice? Organized
group / household training? and anything you can think of that I haven't
thought of?? Would love to come out and meet and greet the group / assorted
members / groups..

Thanks
Patrick (aka: Pesach)
USA, (Ret)