[Loch-soilleir] Hello Fellow SCA members.

Gilson, Matthew W. (JSC-CI431) matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Thu May 17 07:01:13 PDT 2018

Welcome, Pesach!

If you found the mailing list, I'm guessing you found the web page, but here's the link for completeness:
https://ansteorra.org/loch-soilleir/

The first Tuesday of each month at 7:30, Populace meeting is held at Clear Lake Park in  Seabrook.
Other Tuesdays at 7:00, you can find fighter practice at Centennial Park in Pearland.  Rapier also meets there at 7:00 on Wednesdays, and sometimes there is a Thursday chivalric practice.
We have a number of guilds that meet, but the best places for details on those would be populace, the calendar on the web page or the Facebook site.

Hope that's enough to get you started,
Madog of Glastonbury

CI43/Matt Gilson