[Loch-soilleir] Loch Yule

Baroness of Loch Soilleir baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 29 10:19:59 PST 2022

We are looking forward to Loch Yule tomorrow. Please let us know what you
are bringing by filling out this link
https://docs.google.com/.../1I2Ac.../edit...
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I2Ac_LpVm51WqvMxqr6FuE9OCV3n6TmGjocXSBlFQ08/edit?usp=sharing&fbclid=IwAR1d70tvvQ0jQaDlAdxsqY5gqtxLLZxfksL0qvmO-gKds2gpcb9PapRs3UE>

Here is a link to the evite http://evite.me/M6NTRYCuQW
<http://evite.me/M6NTRYCuQW?fbclid=IwAR0XwpXfBb2bpEJtXCMPK0WlROM_A3fu0Tlxct_2AqGicBVI3F4Ze3eSOqY>
And the Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/32wq9Rz1I
Please let us know if you plan to come so we can have enough tables set-up.
You can respond in the Facebook event or in the evite.
This is a wear what you want event. Garb is not required. We are just going
to socialize, play games, and get to know our new members.
Our address is 4207 Island Hills Drive Houston Tx 77059
Krag and I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. We hope you can join
us.

--
Hennessey O'Donoghue
Baroness of Loch Soilleir