[Loch-soilleir] Commitment to SCA Core Values

Baroness of Loch Soilleir baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 30 19:49:43 PDT 2023

Beloved Loch Family,

It is our desire to reiterate our commitment to inclusivity to all
persons.  We are a safe place and will fight to keep Loch Soilleir a safe
and welcoming place.  We hope to show our commitment to diversity through
our events, gatherings, and actions.  The SCA has a statement of core
values, a code of conduct, and also specifically rejects hate speech.  We
unequivocally accept these principles.

We want everyone to feel comfortable in this Barony.  If there are any
concerns, you are welcome to discuss them with Us or our Seneschal,
Ebergardis. (seneschal at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org)

SCA Mission Statement & Core Values:
https://www.sca.org/sca-mission-statement-core-values/

Brian & Elena