[Loch-soilleir] DEIB Advisor

Baron of Loch Soilleir baron at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 30 13:40:31 PDT 2024

Loch Family,

Some of you may have seen the posting from the Kingdom DEIB Officer
regarding the creation of Society DEIB Officer and the creation of a new
DEIB Handbook.  Due to this, they are not permitting any local DEIB
officers to be appointed until such time as the Board approved the new
handbook.  While We understand and respect this decision, We want to ensure
that DEIB concerns are taken into account in the Barony.  We also want to
be able  to acknowledge the work people are doing in the Barony.

With this, We are pleased to announce that Lord Paniko of Loch Soilleir has
accepted the position of Special Advisor to Their Excellencies - DEIB
Liaison.  This is not a warranted position, but Lord Paniko has made
himself available as a resource for the Barony regarding DEIB issues.  This
is primarily a role to offer education and feedback.  We look forward to
working with Lord Paniko in this capacity and are excited to push this
Barony toward being even more welcoming.

Brian & Elena,
Baron & Baroness