ANST-Announce - Easter Egg Hunt

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:46:26 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations!

I have received so many inquires about this years Easter Holiday, that I
thought sending a note here would be the easiest....

Traditionally every year we host an Easter party and massive Easter egg hunt
which is open to anyone who wants to attend.

This year our travel schedule will have us at Northern Regional Warlord on
Easter weekend, and Lady Anawyn De Bardolphe has graciously allowed me in on
her fun, so the traditional egg hunt for children will take place there.

If you have children attending you may want to bring a basket, we have been
having too much fun getting the prizes for the egg hunt ready....

In joy and service to Ansteorra,

Larissa, Princepessa