ANST-Announce - Easter Egg Hunt

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:22:50 PDT 2001

My compatriot Easter Bunnies in the Northern Region have asked me to post
that they have prepared 25 lovely baskets complete with grass and bows for
the children, so if you are planning on participating, you don't need to
bring a basket.

I myself am bringing about 300 plastic eggs and other toys....

Perhaps our Kingdom's wonderful Cadet's in attendance might be lured into
service to help me hide all of this *grin*

For those of you who are not attending Northern Regional Warlord, both
Duncan and I wish you a wonderful holiday weekend!

Larissa