ANST-Announce - sad news

Michele Hoerman ladyjutta at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 22:13:05 PDT 2001

Dear Friends,
I'm sure most of you have either known or at least had heard of
Bonwicke's
Lady Mama Jill. I am sad to say that this dear Lady passed away Thursday

afternoon of a heart attack. While she will be sorely missed by all, we
can
take solace in knowing that she has rejoined her
Papa Don who passed away last summer.  The funeral will be held on
Monday,
April 16th at the Trinity church in Lubbock at 2 P.M.
I have a favor to ask, please. Could anyone with access to the
Ansteorron
email list please post this notice for me?
My deepest graditude,
Holly Decker
AKA Mistress Anna, Baroness Bonwicke