ANST-Announce - Sad news

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Apr 30 16:56:22 PDT 2001

It is my sad duty to announce the passing of one of our own. Baroness Mairin
ferch Howell of Namron passed in her sleep to the summer country. She had
been battling cancer for quite some time and her passing was peaceful. For
those of you who wish the family has requested donations to the Firehouse
Art Center in Norman, Ok.
    There will be a viewing at Havenbrook Funeral Home Wed. evening from 5-8
pm. We will be gathering to celebrate her birthday in June as was her wish.
This will take the place of a memorial service or funeral at her request.
The details will be announced as they become available.

Remembering a beautiful and gracious lady,
Maleah
Baroness of Namron