ANST-Announce - IAAC Update

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Apr 14 17:23:37 PDT 2001

UP DATE AS OF 14 APR 2001
Boy oh BOY!! This is going to be one hell of a season!!  I've never seen
scores this high this early in the season.  We're cooking now!!!

IAAC OPEN DIVISION
LD. Robert of Yorkshire     235         1 Apr
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson      183         1 Apr
HL Gilbert Ost Westley      183         3 Apr
   IKAC Kingdom Total = 601
   IKAC Kingdom Avg  =  200.3

IAAC OPEN YOUTH DIVISION
Bjorn Agnarrsson                114           1 Apr
Nicole Inannasdottir            109           1 Apr
Sabina-                                 34           4 Apr

IAAC CHILDREN DIVISION
Padraig MacAlastair-             22            4 Apr
Athelwulf                               21            4 Apr

IAAC OPEN CROSSBOW DIVISION
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        231        1 Apr
HL Roger Bagley                  171        1 Apr
LD Stephen Blachthorne       164        1 Apr
IKAC Kingdom Total =    569
IKAC Kingdom Avg. =    188.6

IAAC PERIOD DIVISION
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        218        1 Apr
Incomplete score

IACAC
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        269        12 Apr
HL Gilbert Ost Westley        193         1 Apr
HL Roger Bagley                  192         1 Apr
IKCAC Kingdom Total = 624
IKCAC Kingdom Avg. = 208

YOUTH IACAC YOUTH DIVISION
Bjorn Agnarrsson                    96            12 Apr
Nicole Inannasdottir                87            12 Apr

The Kingdom is off to a great start this year.  Let's keep the heat turned
up and make this even better than our last year's best.

Gilli