ANST-Announce - In Service to the Dream video...

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 12 20:07:48 PDT 2001

Just as an FYI, I saw it on the way back from Estrella (it is a L-O-N-G bus
ride).  The main problem we had is that the video seemed more a memory of
the reigns featured, and the story of Caid.  It's not something you can use
for demos, just too long and slow, although it has pretty parts.  Lots of
talking heads.  Not enough fighting.

                                    ---= Morgan