ANST-Announce - History repeat itself

Stasya mihal stasya at msn.com
Sat Apr 14 11:01:36 PDT 2001

HL Gilbert

If the crossbows and bolts have to be changed to increase the safety
of the game we are playing.  Then it will be done.  We are currently
testing for standards to better check crossbows and standard ammunition.
The technology being used has gotten past the standards that have been
used in the past.  Without data to support a conclusion either way.
If a marshall requests your cooperation in the testing, please help them.

The quicker we have data and standards.  The better able we will be to
set the standards rather than have them imposed on us.

  Sincerely, a favorite archery target Sir Wilhelm EARL MARSHALL