ANST-Announce - Blackfox Auction for the Blackstar

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 10:54:18 PDT 2001

Greetings Your Excellency Melillah and Lord Charles
and the good gentles who monitor this list,

The following is a Public Service Announcement from
the Abbey of Tithipote:

We too shall offer either a Peerage scroll or an
Acheievment scroll (whichever the highest bidder
prefers) at the Beltain Blackstar Auction AND (yes we
said AND) at the Steppes Warlord Blackstar Auction.
(Please allow 10-12 weeks production time after the
final consultation.)

The scroll will be done to your specifications.
Whatever color (red? we have no problem with
red!)illumination, etc. you would like, we can do.
You want froofy? We do froofy!  You want so much
Celtic knotwork that people get crosseyed just looking
at it?  We can make people go crosseyed!  So, you're
Arabic?  Lucky for you! We can callig backwards as
well as forwards! We are currently studying the
Eastern calligraphy types, so give us time and we can
even do a Far East type scroll.

There will be examples of our work on display at the
Auction tables, for those of you who have not yet seen
our work.

This is your chance to support the Black Star as well
as get something really spiffy for yourself.  So help
us help the Black Star!  Bid on a custom scroll from
the Abbey of Tithipote!!

Thank you,

Annais
Head Schlepper, Abbey of Tithipote
"Wouldn't you like to be a Schlepper, too?"