ANST-Announce - Auction for the Blackstar

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Tue Apr 17 08:55:49 PDT 2001

Sir Burke,
    Thank you for the segue into what I had planned to announce this
morning. That said here goes:

Namron will be hosting an auction for the Blackstar at our Beltane games the
4th-6th of May. There will be many wonderful things up for grabs.
Spanghollow Pottery will be donating a set of feast gear done to your design
and there is rumor that the Abbey of Tithipote will be offering a custom
Peerage or Nobility scroll. If you were at Crown you saw Sir Barn's
beautiful Pelican scroll and know that this is no light offer. This is only
a hint of the things to come.
    I know that there is no other event currently on the calendar against
Beltane so we look forward to seeing you all there, checkbooks and
enthusiasm in hand.

It's time to light the lights,
Maleah
Baroness of Namron