[Namron] Namron most wanted vol. #1 issue #1

Trum Peter namronnewsflash at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 17:07:56 PDT 2001

On This weeks episode of " Namron most wanted ".
Pygmy gypsies. And the havoc they have done to the
wagons and Keeps of the area.

Are the gypsies real? Or is this a government
conspiracy? Or is it the UFO pilots union on the loose
again? We may never know the offical story.

In the case file we have had reports of evidence of
gypsies visitation down in the Steppes/Elfsea areas.
Now rumor has it that there have been signs of gypsies
in the Namron/Wiesenfeuer area.
 Are the Gypsies heading north?? Or have the local
youth been corrupted by "4-inn” (foreign) influences?

A mass "chalking" was reported at the Marien Birthday
Bash. Many wagons where "chalked".
Here are a few examples.
"Legalize lutfisk"
"Don’t feed the bear"
"My buys the rack"
"For sale or lease from the Al-Asonie Land Company"
(this one may have been just an other ad for the
company)
"Deadhead aboard"
"Tadhg your it" (the staff here is puzzled by this
one)
"Namron rules,  Wiesenfeuer drools"
"I break for flamingos"

Those where just a few of the “Chalking” seen by this
reporter.

The Staff here at Namrons Most Wanted will be most
diligent in searching out the “The offical story” in
this maters and report back to you.

Iam.S.Kneaky
cub reporter
Namron News