[Namron] Re: Flower Arrangements for Protectorate

CLASS016@aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 19:20:32 PDT 2001

Kassia-

Is anyone taking a vehicle that can transport the flower arrangement boxes and candle vases?  I may be able to fit them in my car (along with all my garb/kitchen/ice chest boxes/weapons) but thought I would check on space just in case.

(Yes, I do understand that buying a U-Haul maybe the only way I will ever be able to do events.  I can't wait until the newbie/woman thing wears off and I will pack less!)  =0)

Bianca Sereni
mka Sjonna