[Namron] Re: Flower Arrangements for Protectorate

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Oct 8 21:32:43 PDT 2001

Bianca said:
>  I can't wait until the newbie/woman thing wears off and I will pack
less!)  =)

I don't know how to tell you this Bianca but,...........................it
never gets to be any less. When I started I packed myself, my 3 children,
our tents, garb, supplies and Ulfie into a Datsun station wagon. Now it's
just my daughter, Ulfie and me and it barely all fits in a minivan!!!!!!!!!!
Give it up girl you've got the "got to be comfortable SCA blues."

Laughing till my sides hurt,
Maleah