[Namron] More on Owen Stott

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 20:57:22 PDT 2002

Hi gang,

Just wanted to let you know that Owen is doing peachy.
 For his situation. The blood pressure is still
fluctuating, so he is still in ICU.  He can have
visitors just about anytime, except during shift
changes.

His mom and sister, Jonelle, have both been notified.
In case any of you were wondering.

If you have the chance please go visit him, this way
I'm not the one he subjects to heinous puns and random
silliness.

His test results have not come back from the CAT scan
when I talked to him this afternoon.  He is still
"waiting to see if it was a Persian or Siamese."  (See
what I mean)

but he was glad to know that E.T. had dropped by and
left the call forwarding device on his finger.  (I
have been subjected to hours of this folks, and I mean
to share!)

He asked me to let everyone know that he "fought the
lawn and the lawn won."

Owen has his brain(read cell phone).  The ringer is
off, but leave a message, he will call you back when
he wakes up.

Anyway, it's late and I have many things to accomplish
tomorrow.

Hugs,

Annais