[Namron] Fire, Smoke, and Ice Cubes

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 06:08:03 PDT 2002

I think that we should especially look out for those new players who are not
connected with any particular group and may then camp off by themselves.
Invite them into our campsites to listen to the stories, etc.  We need to go
out of our way to make sure single females or females with children are
checked upon.  Also, an "It's okay to scream for help" is just fine -- when
people come running that's fine ... I would rather be embarassed about a
misconstrued advance than to be silent and wrong.

Just some thoughts ...
Bianca