[Namron] To Beaux

Andrewilliampink at aol.com Andrewilliampink at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 18:19:26 PDT 2002

When did Ansteorra become China you dont hang a man before you hear his
story. As said before this is not time for a witch hunt we need sit down and
see this though. To whom this may concern we dont want another witch hunt
"ACE" dont forget what has happened to you in the past as if we all dont
know. Weather it happened or not its not the time to string up the nuse. "And
dont take this as me taking a side i dont want to judge a man on a word that
no one could hear her scream I was no more than 15 to 20 feet from the
alleged spot and those who really know me know that im part dog as you can
see i look like a mut soo there.