[Namron] to Beaux

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Wed Apr 17 17:20:29 PDT 2002

I think that we as the as human beings need to address the problem. This has evidently occurred before and now is running off good decent people who would enhance the dream that we all love.  Everyone I believe understands the mistake of posting to the list.  Something needs to be done NOW to prevent this from occurring again. Verbal warnings among SCA members have not helped so other measures need to be taken. The future of the dream is at stake for everyone especially the ladies.  Lady Angese da Siena