[Namron] To Beaux

Bella sorrowsong at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 17 17:05:49 PDT 2002

Well said Moon.

Calm heads work best in any situation. And yes, the SCA has made
flirtation an artform. We've all had to deal with unwanted advances at
one time or another, didn't sound like he was really trying to threaten
her. Sometimes you just have to say no really loud, especially with men,
they can be kinda dense that way :-) But they're good at opening jar
lids, so we keep them around. And being uncomfortable comes with the
territory when you're trying to find a way to say no politely without
causing a scene or hurting feelings. But most of the guys in the SCA
don't bite...well, unless you ask nicely.

But don't think you need to leave the list or the SCA over an e-mail
goof. We've all had those. It'll all be ok.

Everybody breathe deep and relax,
Bella

--
[ image001.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]