[Namron] this will

moon fire moonlyblaze at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 14:29:06 PDT 2002

 But your last posting was quite insiteful and true the is room for us all in the dream we all play it a little different then each other but that too is part of the dream....are you being harrased because of your post??? what happend?????please post again and explain or email something ...i find it disconserning you feel you need to go away.........moon
  Andrewilliampink at aol.com wrote: --
This will be the last post I will post on the list and most likley be the
last time you hear from me the game is not a game anymore.