[Namron] Harassment

The Agins tagin at mmcable.com
Thu Apr 18 16:32:46 PDT 2002

My intent with my offer of protection to anyone being harassed was not to accuse an individual of misbehavior. OR to string them up. OR burn them at the stake. OR even to spank them. It is to reassure the person being bothered that they are not alone and if they cannot control the situation that at least my help is available. Professional counselors, police, EMTs, lawyers, judges, etc. are not always immediately available when you first need them. They tend to only show up to clean up the mess. For a variety of reasons people can get out of hand then help may be needed to prevent something bad from happening. My fangs got bared a little in my original letter and that was to let anyone reading know that I am serious. A little preventative medicine that might make someone think twice before letting themselves get carried away and hurting someone.

Yours in service,
Rostislav.