[Namron] Fire, Smoke, and Ice Cubes

Katie A Mosely kawhispers at juno.com
Thu Apr 25 21:07:00 PDT 2002

OK since the appropriate topic for the list is what women can do in a
situation where men make them uncomfortable in an SCA context perhaps we
should discuss this on the list.
We have been so busy of late just trying to be a cohesive group we have
forgotten to introduce many of our newer players to some of the standards
we try to hold ourselves to.
I was always told if a man approaches you at an event and you are not
interested you say no one time.
If he persists you say no (or something along that line) loudly. There
are usually people aplenty around who are more than willing to help.
Are there any other thoughts, ideas or understandings of the situation?
Lady Katyana