[Namron] Fire, Smoke, and Ice Cubes

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Thu Apr 18 18:20:13 PDT 2002

A lady had a problem with a man.
She hit the wrong button on the electronic mail.
And the world went "boom".

One of the things we have stressed over the past couple of years is the
separation of SCA and private life.  We have jobs, we have children, we have
money issues and broken cars and sick relatives.  Now, some of that does
spill over into our game from time to time (after all, it is called
"reality").  But it always sucks when our "game" spills over into our daily
lives.

Keep _ them _ separate.

This is not the forum for this kind of specific discussion. If you want to
talk generalities of the position of women in the SCA and the attitudes
toward their protection and idolization... fine.  If you want to start
making accusations of inappropriate conduct or fire-fanning, then take it
through the appropriate channels.  SCA channels or legal channels, whichever
is appropriate to the situation.

The public mailing list is *inappropriate*.

If you want to talk more on this issue, pick up the phone and call or talk
face to face.

Ulf and Maleah
Baron and Baroness