[Namron] New Year's Eve Gathering

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 06:28:02 PST 2002

Greetings All!

I hope everyone has had a very merry holiday season
and will want to take part in seeing all the smiling
faces one more time!  KIDS WELCOME!!!

Ace and I are hosting a New Year's Eve Gathering at MY
house on Tuesday, December 31st at 7 p.m.-ish.  We
will have a ham and some snackies -- please bring what
you would like to munch on and some extra drinks.  My
plan is the kiddos will be in one living area and the
grown-ups will have the dining room and main living
room for videos and board games.  (Feel free to bring
dvd's or vhs movies <or games> if you think all would
enjoy them.) I also have tons of board games.

My address is: 209 S.E. 27th Street in Moore.

Directions:  Take your best route to Moore America via
I-35 and exit off I-35 at the S.E. 19th Street exit.

Once on 19th Street go east past McDonald's, Braum's
and Ross ... under the railroad bridge to the stop
light at 19th Street and Broadway.

At the light turn south (right if coming from I-35)
... go straight through the next stop light (cross
street is Eastern/Toby Keith Blvd.).  You will pass a
small church on the east side of the road and the next
housing addition is The Clubs and the entrance is 27th
Street.  Turn east (left if you've come from I-35)
onto 27th Street (to your west is just a field).  Go
about the distance of 2 city blocks and my house is on
the North (left side of the road).  The house is brick
with white and green trim -- 209 S.E. 27th.

I have to work Tuesday but should be home by 6 p.m.
You may call me with quetions at work -- my direct
line is 228-7919 (please leave your number if you get
my voice mail) -- my cell phone is 361-9458 (again,
leave your number) -- my home number is 895-6364
(again, leave your number).

You can also call Ace at 326-7849 but he will profess
to know nothing of the party ... it's not that I
haven't told him everything it is just that he is
becoming deaf to my tone of voice, as I am to his!
(lol)

Happy holidays and I hope to see everyone there!!

Bianca/Sjonna ... and Magnus/Ace