[Namron] Thoughts on Med Fair

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Thu Feb 14 23:46:19 PST 2002

Funnel Cake?????  I'm There!!!!!  And I wanna see somebody dance in armor
with Maleah ;)

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!