[Namron] Fwd: med-fair

Barony of Namron VScribe namron_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 24 15:20:15 PST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Cairenn Day <cpenny at swbell.net> -----
    Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:50:20 -0600
    From: Cairenn Day <cpenny at swbell.net>
 Subject: med-fair
      To: namron_vscribe at ansteorra.org

Cairenn here,  I have reserved 2 booth spaces at  med-fair for my work,
one for jewelry and one for my pet accessories.  The problem is I need
help, I don't know how well the pet stuff will sell, so I can't offer a
hourly wage, however I will offer trade at the rate of $7.50 per hour.
Could you please either post this or circulate my need.  I need to make
a decision soon, because I need to send more money.  Thanks for your
help, Cairenn (Steppes)  I am planning on getting up to Mead Bee and can
discuss more completely or they can e-mail me at curuadh at swbell.net

----- End forwarded message -----

Note: Sorry for forwarding this late. I've been sick lately. (Ariane)