[Namron] Fish and Bean and oiled Svelt Men

Greg Weible gweible at klient.com
Thu Feb 7 08:08:28 PST 2002

According to our illustrious Baroness, it's mundane garb :o)

But I wouldn't dare put words in her mouth, lest it get me in trouble.
Perhaps she will bless this mailing list with a response.

*wonders if he put it on a bit thick there and runs off laughing*

Till next time, fare thee well,

Greg Weible
gweible at klient.com
tiernan at lomag.net

"Why do I seem a saint, when most I play the devil?"