[Namron] Fish and Bean and oiled Svelt Men

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Thu Feb 7 13:18:48 PST 2002

Gracing away...................................(or do I have to be Willow
for that???)

The get together is mundane. We're all gathering around 3ish in the
afternoon and it will run until the sun comes up or I kick you all out,
whichever comes first. It's a chance to just get together and let our hair
down, relax and have a good time. Course if you show up in garb my neighbors
will laugh, hmmm, maybe if I give Mr. slick talking Weible a
quarter..............................How about it Seth????? Want to be cheap
entertainment???

I think I'll just leave that right there,
Maleah