[Namron] Tandy Sale saw posted on Ansteorra List

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 07:03:38 PDT 2002

Saw this posted on the Ansteorra List so thought I would pass it along ... Bianca

__________________________

Hello All,
Tandy Leather is having a sale.  I like to stalk up whenever I find a good
deal and I'm sure you do also.  Following are the specifics.

Our most popular offer is back! Here's your opportunity to save a bundle on
just the items you want and need for those upcoming leathercraft projects!
Right now, at tandyleather.com < TITLE="http://www.tandyleather.com>" TARGET="_blank">http://www.tandyleather.com> or at your
local Tandy Leather store, we want you to save up to 50% by choosing up to
six Hot Specials! These offers are exclusively for Tand-E-mail subscribers,
so place your order today!
Tooling Leather: 25% off one item. To find tooling leather, click on the
"Leather" category then click on "Vegetable Tanned
<" TITLE="http://www.tandyleather.com/products.asp?dept=33>"" TARGET="_blank">http://www.tandyleather.com/products.asp?dept=33>".
All Other Leather: 33% off one item. Again, click on the "Leather
< TITLE="http://www.tandyleather.com/leather.html>" TARGET="_blank">http://www.tandyleather.com/leather.html>" category. Choose a product from
any category except Vegetable Tanned.
On Everything Else: 50% off one item $10 or less, 40% off one item $25 or
less, 33% off one item $50 or less and 25% off one item $500 or less. Choose
up to four items among the following categories
< TITLE="http://www.tandyleather.com/DEFAULT.ASP>" TARGET="_blank">http://www.tandyleather.com/DEFAULT.ASP>: Stamps, Handtools, Belts,
Buckles, Conchos, Leathercraft Kits, American Heritage Kits,
Shapes/Wristbands, Craft Components, Lacing and Stitching, Books and
Patterns, Craftaids, Hardware, Conditioners and Tanning Kits and Dyes,
Finishes and Adhesives.
Offers will be applied to one order per customer placed at tandyleather.com
< TITLE="http://www.tandyleather.com>" TARGET="_blank">http://www.tandyleather.com> or your local Tandy Leather store through
Monday, August 5, 2002.